Each Zippie is embroidered with your choice of animal from Madison's zoo and printed with the Deaf Action logo on the reverse. One of the coolest things about these hoodies is showing your support for a Deaf led charity with a main goal to 'empower all deaf people to achieve their potential and fully participate in society, with equality of rights, access and opportunity.' They help thousands of Deaf people and their families access the right supports using their 188 year (as of 2023) experience.
Used for years by our own children these hoodies are comfortable (that was their no. 1 requirement) and stylish, has a front pocket for all the stones, twigs and treasures captured on walks everywhere, and easy to launder (that requirement was thrown in by mum!)
All the designs in the range have been done by Dunbar T-Shirt shops own Madison (9 year old Cochlear Implant user) who wants to help raise money for Deaf Action.
The Zippies also features:
- Available in both Adult and Kids sizing so you can match!
- Weight 280gsm
Outer Fabric 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester
- Full zip hoodie with brushed inner fleece
- Twin needle stitching detail with brushed inner fleece
- Double fabric hood with self coloured drawcords (only available on adults) and kangaroo pouch pocket with ribbed cuffs and hems
- Soft cotton faced fabric creates ideal printing surface
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
Sizing (to fit chest) as follows:
3/4 26" 5/6 28" 7/8 30" 9/11 32" 12/13 34"
S 36" M 40" L 44" XL 48" 2XL 52"
To Personalise please add name in the notes section at checkout this will be printed on sleeve.
If you are collecting select 'pick up' at checkout and we will contact once item is ready this can be around 7 days. If any product is out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible.
This item is personalised to club and printed to order and therefore cannot be returned/exchanged so please ensure info and sizing is correct before ordering.