Dunbar recently was the destination for the latest work of the much talented Andy Scott (Sculptor of the Kelpies) with a huge Bear situated to the East of the town easily seen from the passing A1 trunk road.
The Sculpture was named the DunBear during a competition won by a local school girl and will attract visitors from all over the country.
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood and ribbed cuffs and hem
- No drawcords to comply with EU regulation
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Soft cotton faced fabric creates ideal printing surface
- Brushed inner fleece
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
3 to 4 = 26 5 to 6 = 28 7 to 8 = 30 9 to 11 = 32 12 to 13 = 34
Small = 36 Medium = 40 Large = 44 XL = 48 XXL = 52