COVID-19 Impact on Operations
The current crisis has had major impact on many people across the globe, it has also been extremely difficult time to manage and run a business. To ensure that we are able to continue to operate going forward we will need to adapt as best we can, we are extremely grateful for our customers patience during this most unusual time.
During the crisis we are noticing some things have changed and want to keep all our customers up to date with how we are operating. The new normal is still slowly shaping up and all guidance would suggest that in June at some point our shop will open we will update as we know.
We are taking orders online via social media, website and email 24 hours a day.
From 29th June we will be open from 10am till 4pm Monday to Friday, with a 1 person rule in the shop.
Due to slower deliveries we are operating a 7 day turnaround, this can sometimes be slower so please ask and we will try to accomodate where possible urgent requests.
We are using royal mail to send out orders by first class, this is usually next day. This costs £1.70 for most t-shirts and £3.70 for most hoodies.
Collection can be made during our opening hours.
- Trying items on is not possible at this time, all measurements are listed on our website for each garment.
- We cannot print or embroider onto your own items.
- Stock shortages are appearing in certain areas due to the changed nature of buying for specific items from our full catalogue please always ask we will give you as much info around timescales as possible, but you may need to look at alternatives.
Ways you could help
- Support your local shops, buying products where possible. We have a huge range of different designs on our website for purchase.
- Like, comment and leave reviews on social media, this helps us reach more potential customers.
- Email in as much detail as possible to help us remotely produce a great design for you. It's not as good as face to face but we are finding it works much smoother than we thought it might.
Thanks for your continued support
Dunbar T-Shirt Shop Team