COVID-19 Impact on Operations
The current crisis has had major impact on many people across the globe, it has also been extremely difficult time to manage and run a business. To ensure that we are able to continue to operate going forward we will need to adapt as best we can, we are extremely grateful for our customers patience during this most unusual time.
During the crisis we are noticing some things have changed and want to keep all our customers up to date with how we are operating.
As of 26th April 2021 we will be open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, 10am till 4pm Saturday and closed Sunday
Our current delivery timescales are severely impacted, we will work to be as quick as possible but please contact us for specific item information around delivery times.
We are using royal mail to send out orders by first class, this is usually next day. This costs £1.80 for most t-shirts and £3.80 for most hoodies.
Collections during opening hours
- Trying items on is not possible at this time, all measurements are listed on our website for each garment.
- Stock shortages are appearing in certain areas due to the changed nature of buying for specific items from our full catalogue please always ask we will give you as much info around timescales as possible, but you may need to look at alternatives.
Ways you could help
- Support your local shops, buying products where possible. We have a huge range of different designs on our website for purchase.
- Like, comment and leave reviews on social media, this helps us reach more potential customers.
- Email in as much detail as possible to help us remotely produce a great design for you. It's not as good as face to face but we are finding it works much smoother than we thought it might.
Thanks for your continued support
Dunbar T-Shirt Shop Team